VTCT level 3 Reflexology Diploma
Course starts: 11th April 2018
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF) is a preparation for work qualification that has been designed to prepare you for a career as a reflexologist.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles, practice and business practice for complementary therapies. Furthermore, you will learn about anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies.
You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide reflexology services. You may also choose to complete an additional unit which will develop your knowledge and understanding of healthy eating and wellbeing for the complementary therapy client.
This is a practitioner level qualification.
- no previous experience is needed
- applicants do not need to have a body massage diploma to do this course
- small class sizes maximise tutor contact time
- all YSHT courses are taught by working therapists with over fifteen years of teaching experience
- this course is suitable for those wishing to work in the complementary therapy industry or as self employed therapists
How much does it cost?
It includes all course and registration fees, course books and reference materials.
A deposit of £450 secures your place, this can be paid in 2 installments of £225 each made payable before the course start date, followed by ten monthly payments of £100.
Where is it held?
York School of Holistic Therapies is based at Millers Yard, Gillygate, York. We are a ten minute walk from York railway station and there is ample parking at Gillygate/Bootham car park.
Do I need previous experience?
No previous experience is needed. However, we will be offering some short introductory and taster courses to wett your appetite and a chance for you to see if this is a therapy that you would like to study further. Your tutor will guide you step by step.
Who is the facilitator?
The Reflexology Diploma Course is taught by Jill McArthur,
Click here to discover more about Jill.
How do I sign up?
Send us an email, we will send you more information.
If you have any question we can also meet up or have a chat by phone.
What is included?
Course fees include –
- Tuition and assessment over 36 weeks
- Individual verbal and written feedback over 36 weeks
- Up to date equipment and resources
- Anatomy and Physiology examination paper costs
- Course text books and resource material
- Course file in which to compile your portfolio of evidence
- A V.T.C.T certificate to show you are qualified to practice
The total price is £1450 split into:
- Deposit of £450 can be paid in 2 installments of £225 each made payable before the course start date
- Followed by 10 direct debit payments of £100 starting from when the course starts
- Enrolments start now
- On enrolment a payment contract will be set up with you.
Read what 2017 students have said:
” I found the course really well organised. The booklets were clear and helpful”
“I liked the slow release of coursework so I didn’t get overwhelmed”
” Jill (tutor) was always contactable with super quick responses even out of the classroom”
” treatments were so beneficial and helped me with my personal well being ”
“I enjoyed learning and meeting new people. Jill is an excellent tutor, I really enjoyed the course”
|VTCT Product Code||AC30405|
Mandatory – from this group you’ll need to cover a minimum of 4 units and earn a minimum of 63 credits.
|Unit Code||Unit Ref.||Unit Title||Level||Credits||Guided Learning Hours|
|UV31267||L/503/7779||Business practice for complementary therapies||3||12||60|
|UV31268||A/503/7776||Principles and practice of complementary therapies||3||13||30|
|UV31299||R/503/7640||Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies||3||13||94|
|UV31302||K/503/7725||Provide reflexology for complementary therapies||3||25||112|
Call 07526 691 574 or email us
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLEEMAIL TO ENROLL NOW!
Share this Post