Welcome to the York School of Holistic Therapies -YSHT
New Skills, New Beginnings
Our courses offer you the techniques, experience and knowledge you need to practice as a confident, effective therapist. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some existing skills we have created a space for you to grow and change. We put our hearts into our courses because as therapists ourselves, we love what we do.
Why choose to study with The York School of Holistic Therapies?
- Teachers with experience and real therapists who still run their own private practices.
- Day time courses for adults
- Friendly City location used for our teaching venue
- Small Classes (no more than 12 per class)
VTCT Level 3 Body Massage Diploma 2018-19
The York School of Holistic Therapies
Monday mornings from 9:30am -12:30 – 36 weeks
Start date April 16th 2018
Summer Term 2018 (12 weeks)
16th, 23rd, 30th April
14th, 21st May
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th June
2nd, 9th, 16th July
Autumn Term 2018 (13 weeks)
10th, 17th, 24th September
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd October
5th, 12th, 19th, 26th November
3rd, 10th December
Spring Term 2019 (11 weeks)
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th January
4th, 11th, 18th February
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th March last date
- Please note that we run our YSHT diploma courses during school term dates and take the same school holidays, bank holidays, half term dates and summer break (but not training days).
Attendance on class dates is extremely important. Up to 3 agreed absences mainly for illness maybe permitted.
We have started taking bookings now, and as there is a lot of interest in this course, we suggest to get in touch with Mary Sarah Eldridge as soon as you can.