Welcome to the York School of Holistic Therapies -YSHT
New Skills, New Beginnings
Our courses offer you the techniques, experience and knowledge you need to practice as a confident, effective therapist. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some existing skills we have created a space for you to grow and change. We put our hearts into our courses because as therapists ourselves, we love what we do.
Why choose to study with The York School of Holistic Therapies?
- Teachers with experience and real therapists who still run their own private practices.
- Day time courses for adults
- Friendly City location used for our teaching venue
- Small Classes (no more than 12 per class)
- A minimum of 108 tutor contact hours on our diploma courses
- Our students have the time and tutor guidance needed to become highly skilled therapists
- Students are trained to give bespoke treatments to individual clients
VTCT Level 3 Body Massage Diploma 2019-20
The York School of Holistic Therapies
Monday mornings from 9:30am -12:30 – 36 weeks
Start date 13th May 2019
Summer Term 2019 (10 weeks)
13th, 20th May
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th June
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd July
Autumn Term 2019 (14 weeks)
9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th September
7th, 14th, 21st October
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th November
2nd, 9th, 16th December
Spring Term 2020 (12 weeks)
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th January
3rd, 10th, 24th, February
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th March last date
- Please note that we run our YSHT diploma courses during school term dates and take the same school holidays, bank holidays, half term dates and summer break (but not training days).
Attendance on class dates is extremely important. Up to 3 agreed absences mainly for illness maybe permitted.
We have started taking bookings now, and as there is a lot of interest in this course, we suggest to get in touch with Mary Sarah Eldridge as soon as you can.