Welcome to the York School of Holistic Therapies -YSHT
New Skills, New Beginnings
Our courses offer you the techniques, experience and knowledge you need to practice as a confident, effective therapist. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some existing skills we have created a space for you to grow and change. We put our hearts into our courses because as therapists ourselves, we love what we do.
Why choose to study with The York School of Holistic Therapies?
- Teachers with experience and real therapists who still run their own private practices.
- Day time courses for adults
- Friendly City location used for our teaching venue
- Small Classes (no more than 12 per class)
VTCT Level 3 Body Massage Diploma 2017-18
The York School of Holistic Therapies
Monday mornings from 9:30am -12:30 – 36 weeks
Start date 8th May 2017
Summer Term 2017 (11 weeks)
8th, 15th, 22nd May
5th, 12th, 19th, 26th June
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th July
Autumn Term 2017 (15 weeks)
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th September
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd October
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th November
4th, 11th, 18th December
Spring Term 2018 (10 weeks)
8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th January
5th, 10th, 26th February
5th, 12th, 19th March
Last date 19th March 2018
- Please note that we run our YSHT diploma courses during school term dates and take the same school holidays, bank holidays, half term dates and summer break (but not training days).
Attendance on class dates is extremely important. Up to 3 agreed absences mainly for illness maybe permitted.
We have started taking bookings now, and as there is a lot of interest in this course, we suggest to get in touch with Mary Sarah Eldridge as soon as you can.